Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pretty in Pink

After many years of having a masculine bedroom I've decided to make a change.  For my whole life I have either had my bedroom decorated for me via mom or tried to decorate it so that my husband liked it.  Now that I am alone I decided to make my bedroom my own.  I decided to go very feminine.  Think Laura Ashley on a budget!  I went to Target and picked up pink, pink and more pink.  After doing Nicole's bedroom I decided I wanted my girlie side to come out.  So here is the outcome!

I told my friends Jen and Hillary that I had redone the bedroom really frilly and pink.  They said "good for you".  I told them I'm not sure what a man would think of it and Hillary said that studies show that women are more amorous in a room that they feel sexy in.  So there you have it.  It's a man's bedroom after all!!!

No comments: