Saturday, December 16, 2006

A Blog is Born

I guess the reason I started this Blog is that a couple of years ago my husband read a blog from a woman who was writing about her life as a new mom. He told me about it and said he thought that would be a good idea for me since I love to write. My only regret is that it has taken me this long to start.
I write mainly for myself. This is a good way for me to ruminate on my experiences and feelings. But if others read what I write and enjoy it, so be it.
Christmas is just around the corner and I never feel like I am ready. I guess I could be sewing right to the last minute. I have unfortunately always been a procrastinator. I've always said that if someone wants me to do something they'd better give me a due date. The project won't be done early but it will be done on the due date. Right now I'm sewing my youngest daughter Nicole a dress for Christmas and then I have some pajamas to sew and a robe for my son Braedon. The hardest thing is trying to do the sewing when the kids aren't around so that it will be a surprise on Christmas.

No comments: