Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I Miss You Baby!

Dear Scott,

You have been gone just a little over a month now.  Who knew that death would be the one to cheat us of thirty more years together!

Everywhere I turn I see you, feel you and remember you.  Nicole and I are trying so hard to just concentrate on our happy memories together.  Tonight she farted in bed and blamed it on you!  Well, at least she was honest in keeping your memory alive there!

We know we will be alright because you were so good to make sure that we are financially stable.  You took such good care of us while you were alive and that hasn't changed even in death.

I love you so much!  I feel like you took the easy road and I'm left here to endure to the end, but we are secure in our knowledge that we will see you again.

Remember us from heaven!

All My Love,
Kaye

No comments: