Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summer is Almost Over

Summer is almost over and I haven't posted once.  I feel especially bad since I looked online and saw that my sister has placed about 3 posts this month.  I shouldn't feel too bad because other that those three the last one time she posted was September 2009.
School starts next week and can I say that I'm so excited.  Maybe then I can get some of my projects done.  This whole summer on my days off I have felt like Nicole's personal secretary and chauffeur.  If it hasn't been soccer tournaments twice a month it has been friends over and swimming the other days.  I have a dresser to strip and paint, a chair to recover and I was going to get Nicole's room repainted which hasn't happened either....now where do I start first!!!!
I'll try and keep you posted!

No comments: