Friday, April 3, 2009

Mystery Solved

I solved the question "Who turned on the light?" which I asked in my previous blog Scaredy Cat . So if you haven't read that blog I suggest you read it first or this will make no sense.

My husband ever the smart alec, after reading my blog, sent me the following remark. "Me thinks that you might be getting more like me and just maybe can't remember if you left the light in the piano room or not." Well honey, I had already solved the mystery and here is the solution.

As I woke up the next morning and thought about the lamp situation more. I remembered that when we headed out of town in January to New Orleans I thought since nobody would be home that maybe it would be a good idea to plug the lamp into a timer so that it would go on in the middle of the night and scare off any would be burglars. Funny that for three months I hadn't even noticed that it had been going on in the middle of the night. Funnier still that my husband who has been spending sleepless nights on the couch hadn't noticed it either.

SO DEAR....I did not leave a light on, I just forgot that I had plugged it into the timer. MYSTERY SOLVED!

No comments: