Monday, January 4, 2010

Let It Snow

I have to share with you my newest creation!  I must admit that I have been looking at a bunch of blogs that share craft ideas and I found this one that I just had to try.

It's my sign that says "Let it Snow" and I love it!  I had everything I needed but the wood and sandpaper which cost me just over $5 at the Home Depot.  So I went to the store after work and got my wood then came home tonight and cut my wood and painted it black.  While that was drying I cut out my saying out of vinyl letters on my Cricut.  Then I sanded the edges and placed on the saying.

I placed it on the upstairs balcony so you can see it when you come in the front door.  I like it so much that I may even make some more to give away as gifts.

Thanks for visiting and have a good day!

No comments: