Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thanks For Visiting

I got on this blog today to write something new and possibly earth shattering, but instead I started reading all of my old posts.

After reading them, I am more glad than ever that I started this blog. It has been a place for me to record my thoughts and feelings for others to read. I even thought to myself that when I die that others can come here and remember me (I know, that's a morbid thought...sorry!).

I also added pictures to old posts because a picture is worth a thousand words.

SOoooo if it's been awhile since you've visited my blog or are new to the site, I hope you will take the opportunity to review my past blogs and that you will get as much joy from them as I did.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

The Halloween Party was fun, I am glad that we have so many helpers to frost cookies now.